Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

OPI I Lily Love You Gradient

Hi guys! I just finished watching a really bad movie about leaches, so I'm glad it's done.  Today's manicure followed a fail, and it's so bad I'm not even posting pictures of it.  For the good one sponged Sally Hansen Black Out and just painted OPI I Lily Love You on top. ILLY is a really pretty pink jelly with blue, green and orange flakeys and sparkles.


I haven't really gotten the hang of gradients still.  Anyone have any tips?

Anyways, have a great Sunday!


Oh, and I linked my blog to bloglovin, so go follow it if you want!

10 comments:

JFloColman said...

wow i love thissss!

Unknown said...

I love the black gradient! So cool!

Unknown said...

Very pretty, well done!

Kas said...

That combo looks lovley! And as a gradient it looks amazing!

Christina Morris said...

Love your blog! I'm passing on the Kreativ Blog Award to you. More info on it is in my Blog Awards tab on my blog. <3 <3 <3

Nailderella said...

I haven't done many gradient nails so I don't have any advice lol sorry!
but I think your mani is actually pretty! I LOVE ILLY!

My Nail Polish Online said...

Wow, I love this mani!

NailsLikeLace said...

I like this a lot! It's different and looks really neat!! ^.^

Deriniti said...

Love it! So pretty! I'm a new follower, would love if you would please follow me on my blog aswell! : )

http://myprettynailz.blogspot.com

sattakingplaybazaar said...

satta king
play bazaar Jannat main rehne waali pari ho tum
meri jaan,meri zindigani ho tum
yaro main beth ker jo suna tay hain
meri jaan woh kahani ho tum…