Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Grey's Anatomy or... Holy mother of multichromes!

I am so happy about how this turned out.  Grey's Anatomy by Wet n Wild is a really freaking cool multichrome that is a purple-grey in most lighting, then turn it and it's green! Like magic:)  Multichromes really are my favorite kind of polish.  I used either 3 or 4 coats of it, I can't remember.  Then I stamped plate BM-203 with China Glaze Platinum Silver.  It made just the perfect subtle stamp:)  I am super satisfied with this, especially after a few not so good manis.
Picture time!! *Warning, many, many pictures ahead*









Have a nice weekend!

7 comments:

GoingtotheShowing said...

Pretyyyy! (=

arfblat said...

This is a really cool duochrome! Grey & purple is such an interesting combination, seems really unique!

Lancy said...

Love your blog and I am your new follower ❤
http://makeupandbeautytips-home.blogspot.in/

Nail Nerd said...

Great work with the stamp! I bet this would do great for the base of a mermaid manicure too, such a fun color shift!

Sandra said...

It looks amazing!

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails said...

So gorgeous. I love the stamping too :]

ScarsLikeLace said...

ooohhh this is really pretty!! ^.^