Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Rainstorm with Flowers

Today I used China Glaze Rainstorm, which I think is an old one, I'm not sure.  It's a super pretty almost periwinkle blue with shimmer and sparkles.  It's pretty sheer, so it required 3 coats.  On top of it is Essie Blanc stamped with BM- 214.  On my ring fingers was 5 red teardrop-shaped rhinestones in a circle that form a flower.  I know this week has been pretty boring, but not to worry, today I bought some nail art brushes so I can do some real art:)  Enjoy!



 



5 comments:

LittleMonsterx14 said...

so cute, reminds me of spring! like a picnic in the park :-P

Maddy Blatt said...

Yeah, I feel like it's good time for spring nails:)

Kat W said...

Very cute! I love the accent flower on top of the stamping.

Paulina said...

Very cute! I love the flower.

Kas said...

Cute! And that's a gorgeous blue :)