Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hey Guys!

Hmm I haven't really been posting much lately.  Sorry for that, I just don't really feel up to it.  The weather here in Raleigh is really crazy, this week it's been in the 30's and today it was a high of 80 degrees!  Very strange.  I feel like you viewers are getting bored with my posts maybe? Suggestions would be awesome to make my blog better.  It really makes my day when you guys comment on my posts so that would be so much appreciated! Anyway, I did a manicure with this color I have on but the sunlight went away while I was doing it so I couldn't take pictures of the design, but it will be up tomorrow.  I used a new polish I bought, OPI's Guy Meets Gal-Veston.  Don't we just love these names? It's very jelly-ish and it takes a few coats to get a true color.  I used 3, but my pictures only got to 2 before the sun set.

 These above are the first coat, and below is second.