Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Ice Cream Sandwich Nails

Hey everyone!! How are you all doing? Today I have a manicure to show you guys that I've never really tried before, and I really like the way it turned out!  I started out with two coats of Nicole by OPI Kim-Pletely In Love (a sheer pink with blue shimmer) and then one coat of NOPI Rainbow In the S-Kylie (multicolored, different sized glitters) and another coat of Kim-Pletely in Love for a jelly effect.  Then I did a drip design with Wet n Wild Femme Fatale (hot pink with shimmer).  I've seen tutorials on how to do this, by hand painting the shapes, but I don't do it that way.  I use a dotting tool to draw the bottom of the drops and fill it in with the same dotting tool.
About the Nicole Kim Kardashian collection- I know I use it a lot, because I love the colors! The only problem is that I hate the Kardashian sisters, I don't know why their so famous honestly.  Also, the names of the polishes are so annoying.  I just felt like I had to get that out there.




My topcoat did some weird wrinkling or something for some reason.

On a side note, I think when I reach 100 followers I'll do a giveaway.  You guys just let me know what you think should be in it!

10 comments:

Cee said...

That looks awesome!

Maddy said...

Ooh this is so cute!
I did a similar design.. but for halloween... and mine was blood dripping. LOL

Jacqueline Colman said...

i LOVE this mani! its really fun and artsy!

Jenn said...

Oooo, I like!

drinkcitra said...

I love this!! I tried this out the other day and will be posting it some time lol. I love the dripping part! :D

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails said...

Nom! These are cute!

Bethany Taylor said...

I can't describe how much I LOVE this mani! I want it on my nails and I want to eat it! Lol!

Pink by Stephanie said...

aww this really good! I love it

Pink by Stephanie said...

aww this really good! I love it

CharlieDBeauty said...

I love this! You are so creative x :-)