Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Rhinestone Bows Nail Art with Essie Lady Godiva

Hello readers! I hope you're all having a good week.  Today's manicure is made of rhinestones, bullion beads, and a pretty brown polish.  Essie Lady Godiva is a beautiful deep brown creme, which I expected something different than what I got.  When I put on the first coat, it was super red.  It really surprised me! And then on the second coat it turned more brown.  After that I put topcoat on.  The bows were just a few rhinestones placed in pyramid shapes and outlined with bronze colored bullion beads, which are the kind that people use for caviar manicures. I'm not really a fan of them, so I just use them to make designs.


Hoped you like this!

7 comments:

A + G + N said...

Wow Lady Godiva looks appropriately rich! I love that it has a bit of a jellyish finish :)

hollysagemini said...

Looks so fancy! Very nice :)

Bethany Taylor said...

Lady Godiva is so gorgeous! I want it now!

drinkcitra said...

Oooh how pretty! I love it!

CharlieDBeauty said...

Love the mani, very pretty. I'm a new follower x :-)

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Very lovely! Lady Godiva is a really nice color on you and your bow art is super pretty! :-)

~ Yun

Paulina said...

WOW, how pretty love them all.