Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

More Gradients??!

Yes, more gradients.  I like them, it's really easy and pretty.  Today I chopped off my nails because I'm having some serious tears going on in my right hand.  I like it this length, I don't remember the last time they were so short!  I'm in a super good mood because I got asked out last night by someone I've had a crush on for a long time:)  Anyways, the mani today is using Petites Island Smoothie which is a metallic sheer baby pink, then Wet n Wild fastdry Tangled in My Web which is a cool black sparkle that I added some smaller black sparkles to, and finally Sally Hansen Black Out.


Have a nice week:)

8 comments:

Christina Morris said...

WOW WOW WOW!! I loooove this gradient!!!!!!

drinkcitra said...

Awesome gradient!!

JFloColman said...

this is such an awesome take on the gradient look!

Unknown said...

Doesn't it feel so good to be asked out by your crush?! YAY! Also, these nails are freaking the best things I've seen all day. Awesome!

Nail Dazzler Nails said...

I like it a lot. Very pretty manicure :)

Kas said...

That looks fantastic!!! I love how the black glitter looks!!!

Graceful Glamour UK said...

Hooray for being asked out by your crush. lovely gradient x :-)

sattakingplaybazaar said...

satta king
play bazaar Tu Na Samjhe to Samjhau Kaise
Apni Chahat Ka Ehsas Dilau Kaise
Tu to Apni Duniya Me Khush Hai Lekin
Mera Kya Haal Hai Tere Bina Batau Kaise