Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cameo

Today I have a really cool manicure for you guys (in my opinion).  I decided to use my cameo necklace as inspiration.  I really like vintage jewelry so this fits very well in my book.  Also, I really appreciate the wonderful comments, so please keep commenting!  On that note, does anyone have any suggestions for my blog like more information on specific things? Let me know and I'd be glad to provide it!
This time I used Nicole by OPI's Kim-Pletely in Love (I love that name!), Orly's Luxe, and Orly white detail brush and some rhinestones.  I stamped BM-206 on all my nails except the middle finger.

 My beautiful cat:)

 My inspiration
Have a nice day!

3 comments:

Let's polish some nails said...

I agree, really cool :)

Kialuzula said...

This is really pretty! I love cameo and you did a good job!

Anonymous said...

This looks great!!!!