Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Tagged!


Ok, so I've been officially tagged.  I'm so honored to do this, and thanks so much GoingtotheShowing (I don't know her name!) for tagging me, very cute blog of hers.  Check it out: http://goingtotheshowing.blogspot.com/

I got asked:

1. Do you have a middle name?
Yes I do, and it is Abigail

2.Do you play any sports?
No, I'm seriously lazy. Unless you call watching TV a sport...

3. What’s your favorite all time movie?
That's a tough one... I'd have to say even though I haven't even seen it yet The Twilight Zone movie.  I assume it's amazing because the show is.

4. Do you prefer high heels or flats?
Heels! Heels! Heels!

5. What kind of food could you not live without?
Beef jerky:)

6. Do you play any instruments?
No, I used to play the piano though. And I play air drums and air guitar.

7. What got you into blogging?
I saw The Daily Nail and I wanted to do nail art, and now I want to share my designs and have feedback on it

8. Are you afraid of any type of animal(s)?
I'm scared of my cat when he attacks me and growls like crazy:P

9. How long have you ever shopped without stopping for anything? (Excluding bathroom breaks.)
Staring at nail polishes for a few hours 

10. What color is your room?
Grey, turquoise , and white with lace bedding
11. Whose blog did you last visit?
GoingtotheShowing:)


Now I am going to ask my own questions:
1. What's the coolest nail design you've ever seen?
2. Which is better: summer or winter? (and explain!)
3.What is the funniest word or expression?
4.What is your most used keyboard facial expression (ex. :) , :P)
5.Where do you live?
6. Chocolate or vanilla?
7. Which came first: the chicken or the egg?
8. What is your favorite blog?
9. Are you an early or late riser?
10. When did you get into nail art/polishing nails?
11. Do you like being tagged?

AND now I have to tag some people. Here we go:

Have fun, I want to see those answers!