Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Funky Fingers Ectoplasmic Swatch and Review

Today I just have a swatch for you all. This is Funky Fingers - Ectoplasmic. It's a seriously bright neon green with blue shimmer. I used 2 coats. When putting it on, this was super matte but it didn't show the blue shimmer so I put a top coat on. Also while I was putting it on, it was really patchy which made it slightly more difficult to put on but the second coat evened it out.  I went skating yesterday, and this polish glows so bright under black lights!!  Overall, this polish is great for the summer.


Don't forget to enter my giveaway! Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Jacqueline Colman said...

i love it!

esmeheredia said...

this is gorgeous! i love funky fingers! :)

drinkcitra said...

Lovely green! I love this for summer!