Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Strobe Light over Night Lights

Wow this one is crazy.  The pictures don't even come CLOSE to the amount of sparkle in these babies.  I mean there is unicorn biological waste coming out the tips of my fingers.  Anyways, I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Night Lights (2 coats) which is a sheer-ish charcoal grey with a scattered holo effect.  On top of that I put one coat of Sally Hansen Xreme Wear Strobe Light. It's a clear base with small pink glitters and medium sized holographic glitters.






I had to use quite a few different types of lighting as you can see, but they're all the same polishes.

11 comments:

JFloColman said...

im loving all that glitter!

Grace + Ann said...

Disco ball nails!

Glazed Over Beauty said...

Wowza! I love it! I don't know what it is that I love about sparkles in black glitter.. but I do!

hookedonpolish31 said...

I love glitter!! It looks real nice!

esmeheredia said...

wow this is awesome! :)love love the glitter!

drinkcitra said...

Wow! All that glitter looks amazing! I love all the pictures! You can really see how lovely this polish is!

GoingtotheShowing said...

LOVELY combo!

Marce7ina said...

This is so bold! Love it, definitely worth having in your collection:D

Anonymous said...

hiya awesomenessnails.blogspot.com blogger found your website via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

Tanya said...

Nice, glitzy polishes!


the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

sattakingplaybazaar said...

satta king
Satta King
Play Bazaar B0ht Nazar-Andaaz Karny Lagy H0 Mujhy
Baaz Aa jao Warna Inhi Nazro0n Sy Dhoondty Reh Jao Ge