Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Matte Flakeys

Hi there! Today I have a matte layering experiment because I thought I lost my matte top coat, but it turned out it was just in my drawer with the other polishes and I didn't see it.. ahh that was strange.
I started with Hard Candy Lava and it is a 1 coater, but I like to do 2.  Then I put Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure, which is a yellow-green duochrome flakey top coat. And finally, on top of it all is a coat of Orly Matte Top.  I like the way it turned out!
 Lava by itself
 Finished mani
How do you guys like this?
Have a great week!

13 comments:

Cee said...

Looks gorgeous solid and mattified! Hard Candy Lava looks like it could be a dupe for Zoya Myrta.

Maddy Blatt said...

Thank you! I looked at that one, it does look fairly similar:)

drinkcitra said...

Oooh this looks lovely! I love the way it looks with the matte coat!

JFloColman said...

gorgeous polish, i love it matte!

mariana said...

beautiful color, beautiful nails!! :)

esmeheredia said...

omg this is sooo gorgeous!! :)

GoingtotheShowing said...

The flaky is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous!! :D

Elizabeth said...

This looks amazing! Sometimes mattifying flakies can be tricky and take away some of the shimmery goodness (feels like blasphemy saying that, since I like to matte just about everything ;p), but this combination is seriously gorgeous. ^_^

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails said...

Very pretty!

Méa said...

It's a whole new effect when it's mattified ! :D

Btw I saw your comment on a blog about OPI black spotted. I'm doing a CP for it in France if you want ;)


http://polishsale.livejournal.com/364303.html


xx

Lawless Lacquer said...

this is awesome! It looks amazing mattified!

sattakingplaybazaar said...

satta king
play bazaar Humse door jaoge kaise ,
Dil se hume bhulaoge kaise !
Hum woh khushbu hain ,
Jo apki saanson mein baste hain !
Khud ki saanson ko ,
Rok paaoge kaise !!