Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

OPI Midnight in Moscow Stamped

Today I did a stamp with some pretty colors. The base is OPI Midnight in Moscow, which is a gorgeous vampy dark red.  For some reason, my base color always bubbles up really bad.  The base coat I use is Seche Clear, I don't know if that's a bad one. Does anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it?

The color I stamped with is Funky Fingers Down to Earth.  It's a silvery-gold foil.  Comparing it to my usual gold I use for stamping (Orly Luxe), I don't like DtE as much.  I used a flowery design on plate BM-225.
 See the gross bubbles? I wonder why that is...



Sorry about the fuzzy pictures, I think I need to clean my camera's lens.  Anyways, keep enjoying your summer!

And don't forget to enter my giveaway!

5 comments:

esmeheredia said...

gorgeous stamp! and i love it matte! :)

drinkcitra said...

Wow!! The stamp looks amazing!!

Elizabeth said...

The colour combo looks fantastic with this stamp! Really nice pairing. :)

I wonder if this particular polish is bubbling because it needs to go on thinner? If your base coat isn't bubbling other polishes too, that is...just a wild guess, though.

Maddy Blatt said...

Thanks Elizabeth! That's a good guess, I will try that and see what happens

sattakingplaybazaar said...

Humse door jaoge kaise ,
Dil se hume bhulaoge kaise !
Hum woh khushbu hain ,
Jo apki saanson mein baste hain !
Khud ki saanson ko ,
Rok paaoge kaise !! play bazaar
play bazaar