Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

More Flakeys and I'm Leaving

Hello lovely readers:) This is my last post for the next 4 weeks because I'm going on vacation.

I started with Essie Licorice (2 coats, very good opacity!!), then put Deborah Lippmann Bring on the Bling, then Essie Shine of the Times.  When that was all finished, I stamped BM-210 on top using China Glaze Platinum Silver. It looks very spacey to me.  The flakeys still show through the stamp, which instead of being bad is good in this case.  Maybe you'll understand.
This is one of those times that my right hand turned out better than my left, strange!
 Thing is Bring on the Bling over Licorice.
 I forgot to take pictures of Shine of the Times before the stamp, whoops!

 Finished product, above is left hand below is right. See what I mean? The right hand is actually better!

And today is the LAST DAY to enter my giveaway!! Thank you for taking the time to enter it:)

8 comments:

drinkcitra said...

Ooh how lovely!
Have fun during your vacation!! :D

GoingtotheShowing said...

I need more flakies in my life! And the BM stamp is looking awesome!

JFloColman said...

looks awesome! have fun on vacation!

esmeheredia said...

This is amazing, i love flakies! have fun on vacation!! :D

Caitt said...

How have I not heard of this polish before, so preetttty!

Graceful Glamour UK said...

Such a pretty mani x :-)

Anonymous said...

I love how this layering looks! Wauw!

sattakingplaybazaar said...

Tum par gussa aata hi nahin
Na jaane kitni mohabbat kar baitha hun tum se satta king
play bazaar